god's country

god's country
near carrick-a-rede

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Bunny Birthday!

It’s my cousin’s little girl’s birthday! She’ll be 13 – isn’t this exciting!!!!!

I got her some makeup, because she’s all grown up now – likely everyone else will have done the same! I’m not sure that she’s a makeup girl actually; maybe I should have gone all out with the nail polish – shades of black mainly? We shall see!

In addition she’s getting a big book on Manga illustration (how to) and a sewing book with some fabrics to get her started. I hope she likes them!

In honour of the Year of the Rabbit, for Cathryn’s birthday I have chosen a digi stamp with a bunny! It’s a Greeting Farm one that I particularly like – but getting the different heads on the pet is a bit difficult because you can’t see through the stamp : ( - I think she was an Anya set but you don’t seem to be able to get it any more! Awwww!

Since I took the picture I’ve added bubbles to the fish, but otherwise it was finished. I know it’s slightly mad in a Coraline / Science of Sleep / Dr. Who ‘fish warning’ kind of way – but that’s what makes me think she’ll like it…

Also – check out next week’s contest entries on Spoonflower for the Year of the Rabbit Fabric Contest – and don’t forget to vote for your favorites!!!


1 comment:

  1. Its a lovely card and you made it with an obviously special person in mind so I have no doubt that it will be cherished! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete