god's country

god's country
near carrick-a-rede

Thursday 8 July 2010



I’m so excited! My lettuces are all sprouting in shiny happy little rows and there are shoots where I planted my courgettes and aubergines! These could be weeds, but only time will tell.
I’m really enjoying salad for the first time in my life, like this one – sort of copied from a rick stein recipe in parts, you can find it here:
http://www.rickstein.com/Hot-Toulouse-sausages-with-a-tomato,-caper-and-shallot-salad-Recipes.htm

And I’m back making cards again – I bought a card folding board in the Papermill shop, which I wish I had bought 2 years ago, I hope I’m not losing my touch!


Driving test #5 is at 8.50 on Saturday morning, and I’m starting to get nervous again, I’m just hoping 5th time’s the charm! I can’t wait to be able to get places on my own!! I’ll have so much more free time to make cards and sew and things! I’ve got a couple of projects sort of half started that I’m determined to finish in time to wear them this summer, clock’s ticking!
I have also started on my photo project, my aim is to get all of our old pics and slides (including my grandparent’s ones) scanned or photographed and stored – I’m hoping to eventually do a really nice family tree with black and white pics – I can’t wait to see how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I see you commented on my card that was posted at TLC. You can find the details on where to find the stamp (its a digi stamp) on my blog. http://tertia-craftinggran.blogspot.com
    Thank you for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete