god's country

god's country
near carrick-a-rede

Thursday 29 July 2010

wee tug boat!


I’ve just finished making my first EVER digital stamp! There has been a lot of nauticality this last month, things being made and coveted. I got the idea of making some kind of sea-sidey doorstop for a friend (for which this stamp would be the template) who’s decorating her brand new downstairs bathroom all blue and white stripes. I realise that there is limited wisdom in making a doorstop for a room with a lock on the door that you want to keep closed, so I’m thinking again! Maybe a little mosaic picture (mother’s hobby not mine), or a little mobile? A window transfer? – Perhaps ill still make the ‘doorstop’ but make it smaller and stuff it with lavender for the windowsill? Not sure at all.
I know my digital stamp is a bit rubbish – but if anyone likes it please use it for anything and everything you like! Hopefully the next one will be better – I need to figure out how to make my edges smooth next – I’m using inkscape, not just because the logo’s cute and its free (honest) – does anyone know of a good online tutorial?

No comments:

Post a Comment