god's country

god's country
near carrick-a-rede

Tuesday 5 October 2010

birthday card


so pleased with my card!

I used stretch n bubbles digital stamp "tooling 2010" paper packs: dovecraft - "eastern promise" and papermania "hampsted". I wanted to use my Chinese lanterns as well, but there wasn't room in the end!

It was very fiddly and took me a good while, but I'm really pleased with the results : )

i used lemon yellow A5 card stock and made (what i call) a wardrobe fold and covered each of the two 'doors' with paper from the eastern promise pack. i printed tooling twice - this one and then a mirror image which i cut up and glued to the back of the papers i wanted to use for the dress and then cut out again - there is probably a much more efficient way of doing this...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card ...worth the effort ...It looks awesome in the end.

    ReplyDelete