god's country

god's country
near carrick-a-rede

Monday 1 November 2010

I WON! I WON!

Hahahahah! I have won the Sophisticated Skirt Contest on Your Style Rocks.Com!!! This is so awesome, I never win anything!!! I can't wait to see the finished article and have a go at sewing it myself - statistically there are only so many things that can go wrong with my sewing machine... perhaps this time....

I also finished the napkins that I was working on for a friends wedding gift - the finished napkins were embroidered with a compass rose and the map coordinates for her favorite place - but I forgot to take a picture!!!!!!! Such a moose!
Never mind, there's always next time (there probably wont be a next time - they took AGES). I got my inspiration from Coastal Living - which is one of my mum's favorite magazines - though, I did add to the design with my Wind Rose : ) I hope she really likes them!

And now I'm on to Christmas Cards and presents - I have 180 cards to do before I start on my own! I hope my friends and family wont mind if my cards are arriving a little late in the season...

No comments:

Post a Comment