god's country

god's country
near carrick-a-rede

Thursday 18 November 2010

You liked that?

Everyone really seems to have liked the anatomically accurate heart from yesterday's digi's - if you liked that, then you'll love this!this pattern - believe it or not is available for FREE from Ravelry (who should be congratulated on reaching 1000000 Ravelers last week)!

In other news, I saw James Martin last night! And it was totally awesome!

There were around 350 people there, and I believe that we collected a large amount for Children in Need - though I was slightly disappointed not to get to eat anything he made : ( Everything smelt SO GOOD, we were starving by the end! I took a few pictures, but I'm not sure that any of them are any good - I'll have to have a looky. My mum also bought me his book (proceeds to Children in Need), which I had signed! I took the opportunity to ask him about his new restaurant which is opening in Leeds in January - so local and handy for me! - but I think I was going a bit off program, he seemed a little surprised that i didn't just want my book signed and to gush at him! Oops : )

No comments:

Post a Comment